Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Birthday woes

It's my birthday. I think it's the first one I've ever spent away from home. It's weird and slightly depressing. But it's the tortured angst that makes me who I am right? I'm just a fucked up confused kid. Never been anything but. I mean, aren't we all? Sure, I'm actually a pretty positive person, with a pretty good outlook on life, I know I'll achieve my goals, blah, blah, blah, but sometimes I remember just how lonely and sad life can be. And on all days to remember that, my birthday. Walking around Chicago alone trying to find lunch was definitely kind of depressing. But, some of my roomies are taking me out for drinks and a movie, at this theater that serves up both for a nice, cheap, price. But, as Megan has informed me, I won't be paying. I love my housemates.

No comments: